Experience: 25 years in private practice.
- State Bar of Michigan ( Taxation, Estate Planning and Probate sections )
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- Eligible to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Cooperating attorney; Consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany, Chicago, Illinois.
- Master of Laws in Taxation (L.L.M.); University of Florida Levin School of Law (1989)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), graduating ‘with distinction (cum laude)’; Detroit College of Law (1987)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), German Language & Literature, International Trade; Eastern Michigan University (1982)
- English & German
Community Involvement (Metro Detroit area):
- International refugee relocation
- Assisting the homeless
- Charitable giving to social welfare organizations
- Business Network International (1996 – present)