The Firm handles matters in business, commercial and contract law with a unique approach. Using professional relationships forged with legal counsel in Germany, matters having ties to both the US and Germany can be handled seamlessly.
Some of the more common matters handled on both sides of the Atlantic are:
- entity selection and creation;
- maintaining the business entity;
- mergers and acquisitions of closely held entities;
- business succession planning;
- business buyouts and liquidation; and
- commercial and contractual matters, including contract negotiation, drafting and review.
Whether your matter is local to the United States or Germany, or of international scope, we may be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions on commercial and contract law, please contact us.